- 5-piece davit hoist system
- Integrated 5,000 lb. (22 kN) mast anchorage point
- Fall arrest rated in most davit offset mast positions
- Adjustable offset upper davit mast (model 8518006)
- Telescoping reach of 59.7 to 108cm
- Adjustable vertical height of 83.8 to 109.2cm
- Built-in primary and secondary pulleys
- Quick mount winch/SRL bracket
- 33 in. (83.8 cm) lower davit mast extension (model 8518002)
- Base width adjusts from 177.8 to 246.4 cm
- 3-piece adjustable portable base (model 8518008)
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant aluminum construction
5-piece davit hoist system with 8518006 23-1/2 in. to 42-1/2 in. (59.7 to 108 cm) adjustable offset davit mast, 8518002 33 in. (83.8 cm) lower davit mast extension and 8518008 3-piece portable base.
The hoist systems are designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. These units are constructed of lightweight materials including high strength aluminum. The davit pivots for ease of rescue and has adjustment for overhead clearance restrictions. The lower base adjusts to fit most standard entries. Many other portable and fixed bases are available to suit any jobsite need. If additional height is required, check out our lower mast extensions. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI SALA® has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI SALA® for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.