- Rescue and positioning kit with pulleys, anchor sling, carabiner, and carrying bag
- Designed for raising, lowering, and positioning
- 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) kernmantle rope lifeline comes in varying lengths: 50 ft. (15.2 m), 100 ft. (30.5 m), 200 ft. (61.0 m), and 300 ft. (91.4 m)
- Manual control makes the ascent and descent smooth and secure
- 3:1 lifting ratio configuration (4:1 also available)
- Pre-rigged system makes the job more efficient
- Visual and audible function controls
- Corrosion-resistant construction is compact but strong
- Rope retention bar for added smooth operation
Versatile and strong, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ R350 Rescue and Positioning Device with a 3:1 lifting ratio is designed for personal rescue operations as well as efficient positioning during everyday work functions. Including a secure anchor strap, interchangeable rope pulleys, 3/8 in. kernmantle rope, and a durable carabiner that all fit in a compact carrying bag, this cutting-edge, pre-rigged rescue system is easy to work with, requiring no special skills or training to operate effectively. Fall protection device is trusted by military personnel, firefighters, and first responders to lower or raise victims to safety, so industrial crews can depend on it to do the same—and expertly position a worker in mid-air to get the job done.
Rescue and positioning in one Whether getting co-workers out of harm’s way or putting them at just the right level for a job at height, this sophisticated rescue system can accomplish two important functions with one high-tech design. Including durable kernmantle rope and interchangeable pulley, a carabiner, and a high-strength anchor sling, it’s ready for anything the situation requires. Without special tools or training, anyone can safely raise or lower a peer to safety, or position them for the job at hand. Durability for tough jobs Skilled pros can trust this reliable rescue tool on the most challenging jobs—and under any conditions. Corrosion-resistant, weather-resistant materials and a high-strength, compact design stand tough against debris, water, and rugged use. A 3:1 lifting ratio provides the required power to lower and raise accident victims out of danger, or position workers precisely in place to do their jobs. Efficient function Pre-rigged safety gear can be put together quickly and securely without prior training, and audible and visual function controls allow for intuitive, precise operation. To increase lifting power, an interchangeable coupling system allows for effortless addition of extra pulleys.