- Humidity-resistant storage case for Rollgliss™ R550 rescue and positioning systems
- Heavy-duty and extremely durable polyethylene case
- Extends storage life to 10 years
- Fits up to a 500 ft. (153 m) system length
- Built-in humidity indicator allows workers to check moisture content without opening case
- Outside dimensions: 22 in. (55.9 cm) x 18 in. (45.7 cm) x 13 in. (33 cm)
- Recommended for use in utilities, wind energy, and general industrial applications
3M™ DBI-SALA® Rollgliss™ R550 Humidity Resistant Case is made with rugged, extra-durable polyethylene and an air-tight seal that keeps Rollgliss™ R550 Rescue devices protected against moisture, sun, and exposure to debris. A large storage capacity allows industrial pros to carry up to a 500-foot rescue system, and with an external humidity indicator, they can check on the internal moisture content without having to open the lid.
Large capacity Designed to carry a Rollgliss™ R550 rescue and descent device and keep it isolated from heat and moisture, the durable case has nearly 3 cubic feet of storage space and an airtight seal. It promises efficient and effective transportation of valuable safety products, including descender rescue systems up to 500 feet in length. Heavy-duty durability Constructed with extra-tough polyethylene that stands up to impacts, corrosion, and weather, this heavy-duty case is ideal for the most dangerous and demanding jobs. Reliable, strong, and ready for any worksite conditions, it keeps a tight lid on the most valuable rescue tools, extending storage life to 10 years. Non-invasive Inspection Built with an external humidity indicator, the large carrying case allows someone to inspect the internal moisture content without opening it. This ensures the level is precisely where it needs to be for safe, controlled storage of descender pulleys, emergency hardware kits, and other items in the rescue tool kit.
There are no reviews yet.